Playing your favourite radio streams with vlc player. Please follow the steps :
Open VLC. This is the most important step to do, well anything.
VLC media player is a cross-platform media player and streaming server. This how to will teach you the steps to use VLC media player to listen to internet radio.
1. Open VLC.
2. Click on the Media drop-down menu.
3. Select Open Network Stream and paste the URL for the station you like in the window that appears.
4. Press Play.
5. Repeat steps 2 – 4 for each station you have chosen.
6. Right-click the mouse and press on Save Playlist to File.
7. Select the file name for your playlist, choose the location you are going to store it and click Save.
8. When you want to listen to the radio stations from your playlist, double-click on the file name, and VLC player will open it. Alternatively, you can open the player, click on Media drop-down menu, press on Open File, and choose your playlist.